If you are finding the task of payroll processing to be an unwelcome diversion from your core business activity, or you don’t want to delegate this sensitive role to a member of staff, then we can help. It is our job to take the worry and time out of this process for you.
By allowing us to look after your payroll activity you have the reassurance of knowing that the processes are thorough and, of course, compliant with HM Revenue & Customs statutory requirements. We can deal with every aspect of processing UK wages and salary calculations including:
- Setting up a new payroll system
- Day to day payroll processing
- Provision of payslips and P45’s
- Dealing with PAYE and National Insurance deductions
- Completing your end of year returns
- Providing P60’s at the year end
- Dealing with CIS returns
- Stakeholder pensions deductions and transmissions to the pension scheme.
- Where necessary, assistance with completing forms P11d.
We can also provide ad-hoc advice and assistance with payroll matters including advice on the calculation of statutory maternity pay, statutory sick pay etc.
Where necessary we can help you find an HR specialist to provide advice on employment law and to work with you in creating the documents your business requires to remain compliant with the increasingly complex employment legislation.